Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

Unprecedented

It was incredible how parts of the flash reminded me of Jerry Jackson, and parts had really nice frame-by-frame animation. You may as well be a schizophrenic fawfulBeans. Well done. Well done indeed.

Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

Incredible!

Wow! This was possibly one of the most creative things I have ever seen. It kept me glued to the screen throughout the whole flash. A fuckload of effort went into this, and it paid off. Seriously, very well done!

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Excellent

Congratulations. You don't see such flashes very ofter.

Storytime with Grandpa Storytime with Grandpa

great!

The reaction shots of the kid were hilarious! Great style, loved it. Hope to see more from you in the future, keep it up!

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Nice

Although I liked the orignal style of the Mastermind character better. The rest is really nice and clean, but I liked the way the original Mastermind was so obscure, half hidden in the shadows. Thumbs up on the humour, I liked the way everybody was just used to falling into the canteen.
Keep it up!

handjob ownage handjob ownage

Awesome to the max

I almost died watching it...fast-paced violence-ridden japanese-dubbed flashy-action HANDJOBSU! hyiooooOOOOO-CUMOOKEN!
Bravo!

heaven-e-hell responds:

yay ...i'm making the another movie with herrrrrrrr LOL

Russian Mafia on Mars Russian Mafia on Mars

Beyond awesome

I would really like to get hold of the Produkt$' music, but the link that's under additional audio is in azbuka...any help?

Cats Cats

teh noes!

phobias are a bitch, although when combined with short-term memory loss, I guess you can get by...

The Sea The Sea

The sea is deep...

I just can't get enough of your work. Every aspect of it is simply amazing...I have already favorited you, and will be checking for updates...just keep doing...things